Sturdy, elegant and ideal for any environment.
The Diamante 70 kitchen stands out thanks to its accurate details and sturdy but elegant design, which make it suitable for any environment, also an open kitchen. In fact, thanks to a precise laser cut design, the appliances can be perfectly combined, creating a pleasant continuity effect.
- Stainless steel, Scotch Brite finish
- Burners with self-stabilised flame, in nickel-plated cast iron
- Almost unlimited power combination options*
- Sloping control panel and ergonomic knobs
- Also available in a plinth-mounted version
- Stainless steel removable drip collection pan for easier cleaning and maximum hygiene
*in compliance with maximum type approvals
New design elements Diamante Series
Handy, quick and easy to clean Totally tailored to your needs
A bottom-hung door with a red handle, which is not only elegantly designed but also easier to open, making it a space for storing the most commonly used objects when working: spices, bottles, ladles and knifes. Choose how to equip it according to your needs.
Side panels, with style
Ideal for central cooking blocks, the perfectly rounded finish of the Olis side panels gives the entire kitchen a distinctive and elegant look.
Functional side panels
They can be accessorized with GN containers or bottle holders, or just with a single well. Everything is close at hand and recipes can be prepared in the shortest time. The GN containers are easily removable, to be washed in your dishwasher and quickly re-used, hygiene never was so easy.